Time and again, we have been reminded by our clients how loved our HydraFacial is. So, we thought we’d fill you in on what it is that makes this facial treatment so popular and efficient! A Hydra Facial Treatment, also commonly referred to as hydra-dermabrasion, is a multi-step process that works like magic on the skin!
What makes the Hydra Facial stand out from other standard facials?
To do so, let’s backtrack and briefly overview the biological fundamentals of the Hydra Facial.
Benefits of the Hydra Facial:
- Suits all skin types and age groups: Are you someone with acne issues, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, pimples, sun damage etc. this treatment is for you all! Even though it is safe for all skin types people with sunburns, active rashes, pregnant women should consult the experts before confirming an appointment with us.
- Customizable: The serums used can be customized according to your problem areas.
- Consistent results: Using the vortex wand and the serum together gives a consistent result in every session.
- Quick Results: This 30-minute session improves texture and tone and reduces acne sans the irritation or reddening. The afterglow and the visible reduction in the pores and fine lines even after the 1st session are incredible! Also, there is no downtime or waiting period to apply makeup post-session.
- Minimal Side Effects: Being majorly a painless treatment with the occasional feeling of pressure while using the vertex wand has minimal side effects. Even removing blackheads and cleansing the pores is pain-free with no burning or breakouts post the session.
The HydraFacial alone is a 30 minutes treatment (with boosters, ampules, and LEDs the duration of the treatment is 1 hour and 20 minutes) ensures that our clients get relief from their concerns like:
- Fine lines/wrinkles
- Skin tone/vibrancy
- Skin texture
- Oily/congested skin
- Enlarged pores
How does Jade Thread and Wax Bar enhance this service even further?
- LED Light Enhancement and Therapy
- Booster ampules
At the start of this article, we did mention that it’s a quick, but multistep process. Let us now see what these steps are all about!
- We start the treatment with a free consultation; analyzing your skin type, concerns, wants, and needs.
- Our next step with cleansing – that is, to remove the dead skin and excess oil.
- After this, to exfoliate the skin, a peel is used.
- The vortex wand is used to extract the dirt from the pores.
- Jade believes in customizing each facial to the varied skin needs of every client. If a client is interested in replenishing their skin with boosters and ampules, we create a customized blend to address and rejuvenate their skin.
- LED light enhancements and treatments are then used for a duration of 15 minutes, to heal any wounds, and stimulate collagen – leaving you glowing for weeks!
- The last step is to apply moisturizing serum according to the client’s skin goals.
To summarize, this is a treatment that deep cleans, exfoliates and hydrates the skin using intensive hydrating serums.
After going through the details, we are sure you are excited to get the beautiful skin you always wanted. What are you waiting for? Book an appointment with us and see the difference yourself!