The thing that makes Jade Thread and Wax Bar so unique is the waxing products we use during any hair removal process. In this post, along with a few tips on waxing, we are also going to outline the characteristics of our wax that makes it so different from other waxing products.
At Jade Thread and Wax Bar we use Nufree, which is technically not wax, but works very similarly. This natural, self-preserving antibacterial, antimicrobial, water-free botanical formula contains no wax, sugar or honey. It was originally formulated for plastic surgeons who required clean, less painful hair removal for their patients prior to surgery. Nufree was scientifically tested for over 10 years and has been used in salons for more than 30 years! Only the best for our clients!
Here are just a few reasons why Jade Thread and Wax Bar chooses Nufree waxing which is the most effective waxing treatment in Toronto:
· Nufree is NOT A WAX and never sticks to the skin.
· Since Nufree is not a wax, you won’t experience the pain and redness associated with waxing.
· It is Hypoallergenic being suitable for all skin types
· Nufree is self-preserving antibacterial/antimicrobial so its safe, clean and germ free.
· Nufree is completely Botanical and safe for the entire body.
· Nufree doesn’t dry and can be erased any time!
· Nufree is scientifically tested and uses no animal products.
So if you are tired of shaving unwanted hair and don’t want to deal with the pain of waxing, Nufree waxing at Jade Thread and Wax Bar is your solution. You will see results immediately after being treated with Nufree.
Also, here are our top suggestions for a successful and relaxing waxing experience with us:
· Waxing before tanning: Always wax before spray tanning. Waxing naturally exfoliates the skin and will remove any color application. There is also a potential for infection.
· Be sun safe: Waxed skin is photosensitive and more susceptible to burning, so take extra care to cover up and wear sunscreen, especially after waxing.
· Smooth shaving: If you have been shaving, try to wait 3-4 weeks before getting waxed. If you get a wax prematurely, you may not achieve the long-lasting results. Avoid shaving between appointments. Shaving will negate all the positive benefits of waxing and can irritate hair follicles, leading to those nasty bumps we all hate.
We pride ourselves in using only the best, all-natural products on our clients. If you ever want to learn more about any of our waxing products during the service, feel free to ask our knowledgeable estheticians!