Many women all across the globe seek for an efficient and convenient way to achieve hair free skin. Oftentimes, they opt for waxing, shaving, tweezing and experiment to find other effective methods. How about a permanent solution? Laser hair removal is definitely a choice worth considering as we can confidently say, it is the most effective method. Here’s what you need to know, Jade babes!
How does it work?
Laser hair removal is used to achieve hair depletion, removing the hair follicle and minimising hair growth. Laser hair removal works through emitting a light, which carefully and safely concentrates into a narrow beam, and goes past our skin’s pigments, rapidly destroying the hair follicles that generate hair growth and regrowth. When light converts to heat, this process is working successfully.
What machine do we use?
Here at Jade Thread and Wax Bar, we utilize the Diode 808-810nm Laser. This device is commonly recognized as the “Gold Standard” of Laser Hair Removal, for its diverse and painless approach.
Why should you select our Diode Laser for your hair deduction treatments?
Unlike many other laser devices, the beauty of the Diode 808-810nm Laser is that it can be used on individuals of all hair and skin types. Compared to other laser systems, our 808-810mm diode laser wavelength offers the deepest penetration levels and higher melanin immersion. These top quality characteristics make the diode laser the most appropriate technology for Laser Hair Removal, permitting it to be the harmless and highly effective treatment of all skin and hair types.
As a pre-treatment, the area to be cured should not be subject to:
- Sunlight exposure (two weeks prior)
- Sun tanning treatments (two weeks prior)
- Been treated with any perfume, lotion, deodorant, body products encompassing alcohol (on the day of)
- Had any exfoliation on the skin (two days prior)
- Shave the area of treatment at least 24 hours prior to Laser Hair Removal and ensure that it is a wet shave to reduce the likelihood of any harsh reactions to the skin
- Ask a doctor for permission and provide us with a medical note showing us that a health official has allowed you to get Laser Hair Removal if you have been subject to any of the following:
- Using any medication, antibiotics and/or topical ointments
- Photosensitivity caused by skin conditions
- Skin irritation, discolouration or pigment changes
One is not apt for Laser Hair Removal if they:
- Have a history of skin cancer (or currently has skin cancer)
- Are pregnant
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
- Cost Effective
- Once you get a laser treatment done, you don’t have to spend money on regular waxing or other means of treatment. Upon the completion of your designated number of sessions, you will have to come for annual or bi-yearly maintenance appointments!
- No Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal can help you avoid ingrown hairs.
- Fast & Precise
- This treatment removes the hair from its roots, thus making it successful worldwide.
- Expected hair loss is generally seen in 4-6 sessions.
How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal?
Laser Hair Removal is a medical formula that involves training to perform the treatment. Depending on the laser or light source used, you and the technician will need to wear suitable eye protection gear. It will also be essential to protect the outer layers of your skin with a cold gel. This will help the laser light breach the skin.
Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
No, Laser Hair Removal surely is not painful. You may come across some uneasiness or a hot “zap” throughout the procedure – but you should not find it painful. At Jade Thread and Wax Bar, we bring forward an experience of successfully serving thousands of hair-free customers. Our Laser Hair Removal service has become the gold standard destination across Toronto. Since the characteristics are unique to each individual based on their hair type and skin type, our goal is to help each client with a tailored plan that is suitable to their issues. We follow an orderly process to guarantee your skin gets all the care and kindness it deserves, while you enjoy a comfortable and memorable experience!