Today’s blog is dedicated to one of the most sought-after hair removal methods offered at Jade Thread and Wax Bar – waxing!
Although in today’s fast paced beauty world, the options for hair removal have been considerable, for centuries now, women and men have been committed to the waxing method. This traditional, yet well-desired hair removal method removes unwanted hair with the simplest and quickest approach.
Traditionally, aestheticians have primarily utilized honey bee wax to provide this service. However, at Jade Thread and Wax bar, we proudly use Nufree wax to provide our clientele with silky and smooth skin in a safer and more effective manner. Developed over 30 years ago, Nufree has become a much more coveted hair removal treatment in recent years as it minimizes the pain, redness, and swelling that may come with waxing treatments.
Whether you’re a newbee or well experienced with the world of waxing, below are some quick facts that confirm why waxing is loved by both males and females around the globe;
- Waxing is a fast way of hair removal. It takes anywhere from 15 minutes to 30 minutes to wax, depending on the hair growth and the body part to be waxed.
- You can wax any part of your body, like legs, hands, and even delicate areas, such as the skin above your upper lip.
- Waxing removes hair from the root, hence giving you smooth
- With every waxing session, the hair growth becomes finer and slower.
- You don’t have to deal with nicks, cuts, or razor burns.
- Waxing removes dead, flaky skin cells, exfoliating your skin and improving its texture.
- It is budget-friendly and less painful (it is painful, but over time, it feels nothing!), unlike the other costly affair like Laser hair removal.
- Other ways of hair removal like shaving and epilation cause skin irritation. Though waxing causes redness, the effect wears off quickly and is less irritating.
Summer 2022 calls for smooth and radiant skin, so book an appointment with us for your next wax
We can’t wait to see you!